Angie AtkinsonCertified Life Coach & Author
Discover, Understand, Overcome and Evolve
Angie Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach, author, social anthropologist and a popular YouTube creator.
A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships, Atkinson has survived toxic relationships of her own.
Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Atkinson is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists, including the St. Louis Pro Chapter and the national organization. She is also a member of the Universal Coach Institute alumni, the St. Louis Writers Guild, the National Education Writers Association and the Freelancers Union. She studied journalism at Eastern Illinois University and earned her life coach certification through the Universal Coach Institute.
Certified Life Coach
- Life Coach Certification
- Life Coach Certification, Therapeutic Model, Level 2
- Certified Solution-Focused Life Coach Certification
- Group Life Coaching Certification
- CBT Cognitive Behavior Therapy Life Coaching Certification
Certified Integrative Wellness Coach
- CBT Integrative Wellness Therapeutic Coaching Certificate: Art Therapy, NLP, REBT, Counseling, Life Purpose Coaching
- Integrative Wellness life coaching certification: CBT, Therapy Art, NLP, REBT, Counselling, Life Purpose
Trauma Support Certifications
- Counseling on Access to Lethal Means (Suicide Prevention) Certificate
- Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy Practitioner
- Trauma-Informed Care Certification
- Professional PTSD Counselling Certification
Certified Business Coach
- Certified Business Coaching Certificate
- Certified Business Group Coaching Certificate
In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most.
As you can see when you visit the freebies page at QueenBeeing.com, Atkinson’s online daily magazine for women, she’s all about paying it forward. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissismSupportCoach.com.
When I went through my final discard, I was 54 years old. I gave up my career to raise our children so I had no resume, no college degree, no job prospects. Angie’s work showed me a light at the end of a very long tunnel and she was there in person when I needed serious help to keep moving forward. As for my ex Narc, I know what he is now and I recognize others like him. I also know to RUN away from them as fast as I can now. ~KIM VAUGHAN
Angie is amazing and has been tirelessly helping so many people. She has touched the lives of so many going through a situation where there is almost no help out there. ~TONI S.
Angie is an Earth Angel. I’m sure her journey is to help so many of us who feel we were losing our minds. Deep down inside we know. Healing and moving forward. That’s what it’s all about. Thank you Angie! ~KRISTEN M.